Monday, February 6, 2012

True Story...

I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

Is it even possible to fold a fitted sheet?

Was learning cursive really necessary?

I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring, but when I immediately call back, it rings nine 
times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?


I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer.

I think the freezer deserves a light as well!

Sometimes I'll watch a movie that I saw when I was younger and realize I had no idea what was going on the first time around.

I would rahter carry ten overloaded plastic bags in each hand than take two trips to bring my groceries in.

How many times is it appropriate to say "what?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said.

Even in ideal conditions people have trouble locating their keys or phone in their bags and 
pockets, but I bet that everyone can find and push the snooze button from three feet away in 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, everytime.

There is no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you're going to die after you lean your chair a little too far back. 
 

I love the sense of 
camaraderie when a whole line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment