Monday, June 4, 2012

Off to the Beach!

It's been such a long time since I've been to the beach and I was dying, figuratively of course, to go. So, (a few weekends ago actually, I'm only now getting around to posting this, sorry) we took a delightful trip down to the coast where we made some ambrosial (trying to expand my vocabulary if you hadn't noticed:D) shish kabobs on a rather controversial grill, played a game of Ultimate Frisbee (with a football... so I guess it was football), went shopping, and had a superlative bonfire where we made hot dogs, s'mores, and baked potatoes! Had a very enthralling time! 
Here're some visuals:


Doing some relaxing... B-)

The controversial grill.... ^^^^^  We got it going though :)

Some food preparation ^^^

Also started out small, but was lovely in the end!






No comments:

Post a Comment