Wednesday, April 24, 2013

How... Interesting

Heyyyy y'all... uhm. I've been thoroughly yelled at already for completely neglecting my blog so there's no more need for that. Really. Thank you. I don't have the best excuse, but like school and such things and I just haven't had a chance to get on here! So I'M SORRY! I'll try harder. But no promises.

In recent news, both my brother and sister are going to be receiving their Bachelor's degrees next month so YAY! And also with that, I'm thinking there might be some sort of strange connection with the graduation, they have been sending me an overwhelming amount of "interesting" videos.

My heart thrills every time I get a new email and it's "Hey! Watch this awesome documentary on the Amish" or "Check out this new extremely complex computer theory thingy majig that is currently being researched." Don't get me wrong. I absolutely love the two of them... I just could do without all the documentaries :D

Here's a few for you to enjoy too ;D They're actually not so bad.


.

This one is prettty cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment