Thursday, June 9, 2011

Craving...

I'm having a certain particular craving. 

Can you guess what it is?

A nice box of chocolate provides your total daily intake of calories in one place. Isn't that handy?
 A chocolate donut in each hand. Now that's a balanced diet!
 
Money can't buy love, but it can buy chocolate. 
I'd give up chocolate, but I'm no quitter!
 
 
 
 
                                         Save the Earth, it's the only place                                             with chocolate!
 


My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.
--Dave Barry                                                               My favorite picture -------------------->

No comments:

Post a Comment